Corporate support for WPBT2 is a powerful blend of community engagement, corporate philanthropy and market positioning.
Through a corporate partnership with WPBT2, companies have the opportunity to reach an engaged audience by leveraging WPBT’s on-air, print and online platforms.
Sponsorship of local programming adds impact and prestige to any marketing mix by associating your company with one of the most respected brands in America — PBS.
WPBT2 is a community licensed station and exists through the direct financial support of the community.
WPBT2 reaches an estimated 700,000 households each week, viewers from the Keys to St. Lucie County approximately 1.5 million viewers!
A recent PBS Image Study revealed that a majority of PBS viewers:
• Feel that companies that fund PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence.
• Believe corporate partners are usually industry leaders.
• Would choose to buy a product from a company that supports PBS, all other things being equal.
• Community leaders recognize that PBS program sponsorships are an effective communication tool that brings special acknowledgement and appreciation from customers and PBS viewers.
The educational value of WPBT2 is incredible. My children grew up watching Sesame Street, and we have found through the years that we never stop learning or enjoying its magnificent programming. Badia Spices is proud to support public television and make a difference by bringing so many original stories to life."Jose "Pepe" Badia, CEO
WPBT2 Corporate Sponsors
- Dr. Howard Abrahams DMD PA
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Angelo & Banta, P.A.
- Arcadia Antiques Association
- Baby Posh Garage
- Bacardi, U.S.A., Inc.
- Badia Spices
- Broward Health
- Café Don Pablo Gourmet Coffees
- Children’s Services Council of Broward County
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Daily Business Review
- Divers Direct
- Earth Advisors
- El Dorado Furniture
- Esserman Automotive Group
- F. Gaviña & Sons, Inc.
- Florida Grand Opera
- Florida Power & Light
- Florida Sugar Farmers
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Holtz Children’s Hospital
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Miami Beach Antique Jewelry & Watch Show
- The Miami Book Fair International
- Miami Children’s Hospital
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Miami-Dade County Water & Sewer Department Solid Waste Management
- Miami Science Museum
- Monroe County Tourist Development Council
- Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLC
- My Gym Children’s Fitness Centers
- Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival
- Publix Supermarkets
- Rhoda Rubin Revocable Trust
- Rooms To Go Kids
- Ryder System
- SunTrust Bank
- United Healthcare of South Florida
- Visit Florida
- Whole Foods Market
- Women’s Relief Assocation
- Young At Art Museum